Safari.app and secure websites, fixed

Suddenly when I was visiting my own website (to edit my blog), Safari was being forced to a┬ásecure website on my own domain. I had been editing my blog a couple days ago on the plane and didn’t finish an edit – my connection with gogo dropped and left the update in limbo.

Figuring this might have something to do with it, within Safari I went to Safari->Clear History… I tried deleting one day of history, but the problem wasn’t resolved. Knowing the issue happened a little over 2 days ago, I then tried to delete “Today and Yesterday” and bam! Problem solved and I was now able to see all content when I┬ávisited my own website.

Leave a Reply